Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A 3 hour tour . . .


I did feel a bit like Gilligan these past few weeks - a 3 hour tour that was actually 3 weeks!  We started in NY at the Country Living Fair, then off to my sister's wedding in MD, then to a short hiatus at Deep Creek Lake in western MD, finally finishing at the Scrapbook Expo in Chantilly, VA.  I need to download my phone photos to my PC (I'm afraid that is where most of my documenting comes from these days), but here are a few photos for now.

Jared married my sister so he officially has another job description.  Love all of my boys. . .


One of the sticky sweet flower girls - can I tell you how much fun I had with them?  Got to watch "Frozen" with this little one. . .


White water rafting at Deep Creek on a man-made course.  Felt a bit like cheating but it was loads of fun anyway. . .


Now I'm off to pulling weeds, putting up our 4th of July bunting, and all of the other things business and otherwise on my two page list.  Have a great week!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Beautiful picture of your family. And that Jared is jack of all trades and very sweet and handsome to boot!!