Monday, December 08, 2014

The Things I Keep Monday. . .

While I have decided to share a few advertising rulers in the Flea Market from time to time (in fact, there is still a listing up for a great set of 2 here), I usually hold onto them - tightly.  I love the muted colors and the typography, and someday I am going to come up with a brilliant idea for re-purposing them!  So until then, these recently found little guys will get added to my ruler jar on my studio shelf.


Stay tuned this week as I've got lots to share!  First off we are going to do our mid-month Flea Market release on Wednesday the 10th instead of the 15th this month in the hopes of getting all of the packages to you in time for the holidays!  Look for some lovely gift and decorating ideas whereas most items were pulled from our A Vintage Affair at Haven Farm show this past weekend (so I'm bringing the show to those of you who couldn't travel on-line)!  I'm also going to drop several items in the Flea Market into our Sale category that day as well.

And speaking of the event, I will be posting some fun photos and details of the weekend too.  It was so much fun and I was overwhelmed by the response.  Wow is all I can say!  We are very tired - but very humbled.

Happy Monday!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

Your Vintage Affair was wonderful. I am already looking forward to the one in the spring. I know I need to bring more money! You had so much to offer. It was alot of fun! Goodies at every turn!

lisa said...

Jenni, i too loved your home and all your goodies! You told me you could find out about the easy plant you had but sold. What is the name of it? Thanks, lisa